Carient patients and families: Virginia Department of Health is taking registrations for residents age 65 and older who would like to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. To apply to receive the vaccine for yourself or for a family member who qualifies, please follow the below link to the Virginia Department of Health. Carient Heart and Vascular has not yet been allocated the vaccine but we hope to be able to offer it to our patients in the near future. For now, please register through the Virginia Department of Health link below to schedule your vaccine date, time and location.
1. Go to https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/prince-william/
2. Click: COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Info
3. Halfway down the page there is a line that reads "The link to the survey is now accessible here." click "here"
4. Fill out survey and submit (you must have an email address, that is how they will contact you to schedule).
5. You will receive an email when you are confirmed for the vaccine. At that point, you will be asked to select location, date, and time for your vaccine to be administered.
COVID-19 Vaccine Now Available for People Ages 75 and Older. Click Here for Details.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.