We offer medically supervised, nutritional rehabilitation to treat the metabolic syndrome, promote weight loss and decrease your risk for heart disease.
Utilizing a well-balanced, low carbohydrate approach, we will educate and guide each patient through an individualized lifestyle modification plan. We focus on real foods that you already consume and adjust them to help you reach an optimal healthy outcome.
- Overall improvement in health and wellness
- Decreased risk for heart disease
- Nutritional satisfaction
- Restore your body’s natural metabolism with effective weight loss
The Cardio-Metabolic Link:
“Metabolic syndrome is a group of conditions including: increased blood pressure, high blood sugar, excess body fat around the waist and abnormal cholesterol. When these conditions present themselves together, they increase your risk for heart disease, stroke and diabetes. If you have the metabolic syndrome or any of the conditions that make up the metabolic syndrome, strong lifestyle changes can delay and even prevent many serious health problems from developing.”
- Baseline and follow-up lab testing at frequent intervals
- Personalized nutrition counseling and lifestyle modification with a specialized Registered Nurse
- Close assessment of nutrition and daily activity (exercise & diet are individualized per patient)
- Monthly support group meetings
- Meal replacements not required
- Partnership with local exercise facilities
- Fee Schedule
- Registration Forms
For more information or to make an appointment, please call us at 877.415.4116.